Strony

czwartek, 23 lutego 2012

Love Love + new in

Hi,

It is a fast post before my trip to Prague. I'm going tomorrow and I will be there for a weekend. I won't post anything for a few days. 

I'm going to see LMFAO in a concert and visit the capital of Czech Republic. I don't know if I be able to take pics of my outfits but I'll try:)

Have a nice weekend and 'see you soon':)

















jacket- Orsay
suede gloves- shop in my town
suede shoes- CCC
suede bag- allegro
sweater- allegro
t-shirt- Stradivarius
leggins- Pimkie
brown blouse- shop in my town
earrings- Rossmann

+

NEW IN

 A bracelet from "LA GELATERIA"




and pants bought in Pimkie



5 komentarzy:

  1. Nooo, to baw się dobrze. Udanego weekendu.
    Praga piękne miasto..;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ta koszulka jest super! zapraszam do mnie na nowy post, może masz ochotę się poobserwować? buziaki!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Rewelacyjna koszulka! :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Byłoby mi miło, gdybyś zostawił/a komentarz;]
It would be nice, if you left a comment;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...