Strony

czwartek, 8 marca 2012

Shorts in winter

I was so sure that Winter had went away.
I was so surprised when I saw snow outside. 
Snow, you know, snow- wtf??:P 
Spring really teases us...
I want so much to start wearing light clothes but I think we have to wait...
But I don't care and I wore shorts today:)
I like them so much. It is a souvenir from my trip to the USA. 
I wear them all the time, I think they're indestructible and immortal:P
So here is my set:)


Btw please support me in the Lenor contest- vote for me here CLICK (press "Głosuj") :)


















scarf, bag- allegro.pl
blouse- Stradivarius
t-shirt- H&M
vest- Pimkie


and new itmes from edibazzar :)



1 komentarz:

  1. Love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'd love if you'd check out my interview with Perez Hilton. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Byłoby mi miło, gdybyś zostawił/a komentarz;]
It would be nice, if you left a comment;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...